|Tuition Fee||Tuition fee for one session (2 weeks) includes one course per week, handouts, leisure activities, one weekend excursion, and one London day:
|Accommodation||Oxford Summer Institute offers the opportunity to stay in one of the colleges of the University of Oxford (UK). When you stay in one of the colleges you will experience the real life of Oxford students, which will also include daily breakfast:
|Full Board||If you would also like lunch and dinner provided, we can offer you the additional Full Board service. You will then dine every day in one of the beautiful college dining halls (very much like the one you know from the Harry Potter films!):
Individual Airport Pick Up & Drop Off Service
On arrival in the UK, we can arrange for an individual private pick up from any major UK airport and transfer to either Oxford or Cambridge.
At the end of the programme, a private transfer to return to the airport can be arranged.
On arrival and departure days we operate shuttle services between London Heathrow and Oxford or Cambridge. The shuttle service is by private coach travelling with student groups attending our university-level programmes and high school programmes.
The shuttle service does not include an unaccompanied minor service. If the airline you are travelling with requires this, please speak to a customer service representative at least 2 weeks prior to travel to discuss your travel arrangements.
Please note there may be some wait time on arrival at the airport for the shuttle service, and for arrival after 6pm, there may be no shuttle available. This service is only available to and from London Heathrow Airport.
The cost of this service is 50GBP both ways.
Take advantage of OSI’s many scholarship opportunities! While some will involve more of your time such as taking pictures or blogging throughout your programme, many only require something simple such as applying early.
View all 2017 Scholarships.
The following steps are required to reserve programmes with OSI:
- Fill out an application form (see below).
- All programmes require a 200 GBP deposit to reserve your programme of choice. You can either make a full payment when you make the booking, or pay the initial deposit amount and the remaining balance at a later date.
- Early Bird savings are available for those that register 3 months prior to the start of a programme. Learn more about our scholarship opportunities below.
- We require all remaining balances must to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of the programme. If you are booking a programme within 8 weeks before the start date, a full payment is required at the initial booking.
- You can choose between the following payment options:
- Credit Card
- Bank transfer (ask your bank about possible charges)
- Payment Plan (conditions apply)
Precise payment instructions will be given you in the invoice statement you’ll receive after submitting a successful application.