At Summer Institute, we provide unique opportunities to delegates, allowing them to visit renowned businesses and law institutions, corporations and financial centres in London. This means delegates can build their professional network, interact with enterprise representatives, and get a true flavour of corporate life.
We always add new locations for our company visits, and so the actual company or institution you visit will be decided closer to the session start date.
Here are some visits we have made in previous years:
- Bank of England
- Supreme Court
- United Nations
- International Maritime Organization
- Houses of Parliament
- Legal & Financial Tours of London
- The Royal Courts of Justice Lincoln’s Inn
- Fountain Court Chambers
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Incorporated Council of Law Reporting
- London Court of International Arbitration
- Air Law Firm, European Council of Foreign Affairs
- Discover Medical London
- Alexander Fleming Laboratory
And many more!